Being a stylist can be very physically and mentally draining. Though the average stylist gets paid well, the frustrating part is in order to make more money, you must take more clients and give more of your precious time.
In order to scale your business, you have 3 options;
- Get More Clients | Which requires more of your time
- Increase Your Price | Which often discourages old clients
- Hire More Workers | Which is hard to find reliable workers. Especially today when more stylists want to work for themselves
- Increase Your Average Order Value | Which provides your clients with more value, a better overall experience and does not take up more of your time and energy
As a brand that started in a hair salon, we understand how you feel. Most stylists prefer #4.
To make more money WITHOUT:
- Having to put in more time and energy
- Raise prices on your customers
- Manage workers
- Having to save money by stop eating lunch, taking vacations, or treating yourself 🤨